The US Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship held a hearing on June 14, 2017, on “Tax Reform: Removing Barriers to Small Business Growth,” at which the AICPA, S Corp Association, and Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center made recommendations on legislative changes to foster small businesses.
The witnesses included the following presenters:
- Mr. Brian Reardon President S Corporation Association Reardon
- Ms. Annette Nellen Chair AICPA Tax Executive Committee
- Mr. Mark J. Mazur Director Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center
Their written comments included suggestions on legislative changes to S corps and small businesses generally.
See written testimony by clicking below:
- Testimony before the Senate Committee on Small Business, “Tax Reform: Removing Barriers to Small Business Growth”, Brian Reardon — President, S Corporation Association June 14, 2017
- Written Statement Of Annette Nellen On Behalf Of The The American Institute Of Certified Public Accountants Before The United States Senate Committee On Small Business & Entrepreneurshp Hearing On Tax Reform: Removing Barriers To Small Business Growth June 14, 2017
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.