- Martin M. Shenkman, Jonathan G. Blattmachr and Joy Matak on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Impact on Estate Planning and Ancillary Planning Areas
Steve Leimberg – A RUSH TO (POOR) JUDGMENT: AN EDITORIAL
- Vincent F. Lackner, Jr. – The Tax Bill: An Epic Battle Between Pure Speculation and Absolute Certainty
- Steve Leimberg, Bob Keebler, Michael Geeraerts & Jim Magner on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017: What Advisors Need to Know to Better Inform Their Clients
- Alan Gassman, Brandon Ketron, Christopher Denicolo & Ken Crotty: Planning with an $11,200,000 Per Person Estate Tax Exemption
- Jay Adkisson on Arrowsmith v. U.S. – Revocation of S-Election Was Not a Fraudulent Transfer
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.