Thomas Lawson and Allan J. Tarr of Loeb and Loeb LLP have made available for download their High Net Worth Family Tax Report.
Read the Table of Contents here:
- IRS Addresses a Section 1031 Exchange of Aircraft
- How Many Ways Can You Lose Your Charitable Contribution Deduction?
- Bad-boy Loan Guarantee Causes Deductions From Nonrecourse Loan to Be Reallocated
- IRC Mitigation Provisions Prevent Taxpayer Windfall From Trust Distribution
- Taxpayer Proves Material Participation Under the Passive Loss Rules
- Assets of Family Investment Partnership Included in Decedent’s Estate
- Film Production Worker Classified as Independent Contractor
- Department Attorneys in the Field
Find the full article here: High Net Worth Family Tax Report – JDSupra
Posted by Pooja Shivaprasad, Associate Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal