- WSJ: Documents You Need When a Child Turns 18. Parents who want access to information on an adult child’s health, finances or college grades need the child’s permission in writing.
- The Accountants Full Employment Act? by Tax Pro Today.
- How tax overhaul would change business taxes, By Alistair M. Nevius, Journal of Accountancy, December 18, 2017.
- Tax Reform: Excise Tax Coming on Exempt Org Executives.
- Tax Reform: Alimony About to Experience an Untimely Death.
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.