- How To Deal With Clients Who Want You To Discount Your Fee. Only give discounts to clients who are willing to make concessions and do their part.
- Wolters Kluwer Releases Estimated 2018 Tax Rates for Tax Planning Purposes.
- Estate Tax Portability – Not So Fast My Friend. Many of you have heard of the new Federal estate tax “portability” rule that allows a surviving spouse to effectively inherit any unused federal estate tax exemption of a predeceased spouse. An individual can only use the unused estate tax exemption…
- Top 10 ways to protect yourself in the wake of the Equifax data breach
// Blog | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Our latest tips and updates on the Equifax data breach affecting millions of people.
- My Three Years in Identity Theft Hell, Here’s How I Got Free, Bloomberg.
- This Silicon Valley Startup Wants to Replace Lawyers With Robots.
- Residency Tax Planning for Noncitizens Under IRS Publication 519. Noncitizens who intend to become residents of the United States are often well-advised to receive foreign-source earned income and recognize foreign-source capital gains before establishing residency in the United States. In our experience resident…
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.