Welcome to the Wealth Strategies Journal!
We are your resource for extraordinary client service. Our mission is to provide you with the resources you need on estate planning and taxation, asset protection, business succession planning, fiduciary issues, high net worth families and family offices, insurance, investments, marketing, multigenerational values, philanthropy and retirement benefits.
Our new website was designed from the ground up on a new platform to fulfill our mission, which is to enable you to Do More, Better and Faster!
The change you will notice immediately is our new web design, which is intended to simplify navigation of the Wealth Strategies Journal.
Our new design will also allow us to roll out additional services to you in the future. Our test for any new services is will it allow you to Do More, Better and Faster?
To get the most out of the Wealth Strategies Journal, we have the following tips for you:
• Blog: Click the Blog button on the navigation bar. This will take you directly to our most current blog posts, where we provide updates on current developments and hot topics in estate planning, fiduciary issues, asset protection, and other wealth management areas.
• Articles: The Articles button will direct you to a fast growing feature of the Wealth Strategies Journal, our featured articles section, where prominent practitioners provide their analysis of a wide range of topics in carefully selected articles.
• Newsletter: Use the subscribe form to sign up for our free newsletter that delivers biweekly compilations of our most recent blog posts and articles. Never miss an update.
• Search & Discover: The new site features an optimized search bar on every page. Type in a keyword and find what you need.
• Categories: Looking for a particular topic? Use our Categories Widget on the right hand side of the page to narrow the field down to find more of what you need faster.
• Contact: Have any queries or comments? Use the contact button to navigate to our contact area and send us an email. We promise to get back to you soon.
We want to hear from you about what features you’d like to see either in content or form. Your comments (positive or negative) and suggestions will help us further improve and develop the Wealth Strategies Journal.
We hope that this new website will help you to do even more, better and faster. So please take a look and let us know what you think!
-The Wealth Strategies Journal Team